Sunnybrooke Stables offers English, Western and trail riding programs for individuals of all ages and skill levels in the Jefferson City area, including:
- Tiny Tots (5-7 y/o)
- Beginning Adults
- Recreational Riders, Competitors
Lessons can be tailored to anyone from the serious rider with the goal of competing to those who just want some exercise.
Horseback Riding Lesson Rates
- Lead Line Lesson: $30 for 30 minutes or $120 for 4 half hour lessons per month
- Partial lease packages available, call for more details.
- Students under the age of eight years of age – lessons for half hour at $30 per lesson
- Private-beginner package: 4 weeks, one lesson per week $180
- Semi-Private Lesson: 2-3 students, $140 per month for four 1-hour long lessons.
- Summer Day Camp: Call for details
- Trail Riding: Available only to students who are currently in lesson program.
- Tune Ups or Help With Problem Horses: $500/month, horse will be ridden/ground worked five times per week, board included, with one free lesson per week.
Sunnybrooke Stables is a small, family-owned facility in Jefferson City. Karen Brooke, the owner and manager, will give your horse the same care and attention that she gives her own. Sunnybrooke Stables has six individual stalls and turn the horses out daily, weather permitting. Horses are fed hay twice per day and grain once in the morning.
- Stall Boarding: $300 month. Stall cleaned six times a week with six turnouts a week, weather permitting.
- Pasture Boarding: $225 per month.
Trail Riding and Competitions
- Trail riding available only to students who are currently in lesson program.
- Competition: Includes fun shows, Show Me shows, obstacle trail competition shows, western pleasure dressage shows, and horsemanship clinics.
How to Find Us
Sunnybrooke Stables is located just off of Highway 50, five miles east of the Jefferson City Country Club, Please call in advance before coming to visit.
Sunnybrooke Stables, Karen Brooke, 626 Lomo Drive Jefferson City, MO 65109, (573) 353-4110 or email@example.com